1. Your skin may never be perfect, and that’s okay.
2. Life is too short not to have the underwear, the coffee, and the haircut you want.
3. Everyone (including your family, your coworkers, and your best friend) will talk about you behind your back, and you’ll talk about them too. It doesn’t mean you don’t love each other.
4. It’s okay to spend money on things that make you happy.
5. Sometimes without fault or reason, relationships deteriorate. It will happen when you’re six, it will happen when you’re sixty. That’s life.
if anything lack of bullshit “proper english” enhances meaning. most of you all know that: “wat, wAT,” and “What,” all have different meanings, and are intentional. same goes with most any colloquial irregularities: language is ever evolving because of those who use it to suit their needs.